Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wholesale Costume Club Review

Wholesale Costume Club

I was sent a Pixar Toy Story Costume for review. 


The costume arrived pretty quickly and in great shape. I was excited to have my nephew try it on. When he opened it, his face just lit up. He immediately put it on and ran around yelling "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!"


All of the costumes on Wholesale Costume Club are very reasonably priced. I always have a hard time finding good quality costumes at a cheaper price. Well, I have found my solution, and with 3 kids this will help greatly come Halloween time. They not only offer a large variety of childrens, baby, and teen costumes but adults as well. 

Click here to check out The movie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post! I need to keep this place in mind come October.

    I'm stopping by from the Alexa Hop!

    http://bootybunsclothdiapers.com/cloth-diaper-blog.php

    ReplyDelete