Saturday, February 11, 2012

An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo Review


An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo eBook


I had the joy of reviewing this great childrens book. The book is full of limericks and colorful pictures that children really enjoy. My kids sat down and read the entire book at once! 
Here is an example of one of the illustrations in the book. So cute for a kid and makes them laugh and enjoy the reading.


You can download the book yourself here: An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo
Also to get a preview of the book you can view this video on YouTube: YouTube Video

This is a great resource for teachers and homeschoolers. An easy to read book with great illustrations.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment