Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BrytonPick- FLOSS In Seconds Review


Convenient way to clean wedged food between teeth.
Great for braces and Invisalign users.

Website: Brytonpick

My thoughts:
So I have to say I was not expecting the actual flosser to be stainless steel. It is definitely different. With that said, I like it! I love the convenience of it and that it is good for up to 30 days. It does take a minute to get the hang of it, but very easy to use. It comes with a carry pouch so you can take it easily with you anywhere. 
Better than messing with floss and gets more than a toothpick. The best solution for on the go!

Advantages:
Reusable
Germ resistant
Portable
Convenient

These are available at: Meijer, Drug Fair, A & P, Superfresh, Pathmark, Amazon.com, Drugstore.com, CVS.com, Walgreens.com, and BrytonPick.com.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Melanie, I love the look and feel of your blog. It is twilight :).
    Thank you so much to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it!
    We hope you will click LIKE on our page http://www.brytonpick.com
    A huge THANK YOU for your wonderful support, Sylvie @ BrytonPick.com

    ReplyDelete