Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello Baby ~ Vulli Sophie The Giraffe ~ Review

Hello Baby Direct
It was my pleasure to do a review for Hello Baby of Vulli Sophie The Giraffe. I have a 10 month old teething baby boy and thought this would be great for him and guess what, he LOVES it! Not only is it made of natural rubber and non-toxic paint, but she squeaks as well. My son is so amused and laughs every time she squeaks. I love that the Sophie squeaks easily enough that when he grabs it she squeaks. I have not seen any other teething toys that squeak this easily and that is definitely entertaining for the young ones. 
As soon as I got Sophie out of the package my son started chewing on her right away. Several weeks later this is still a favorite toy of his, we take it everywhere with us. 
Vulli Sophie the Giraffe is babys first sensory development toy by stimulating each of the senses.
Hearing, Smell, Sight, Taste, and Touch

Vulli Sophie The Giraffe can be purchased here, shipping is worldwide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment